Best-Loved Bible Songs
Introduce your children to the Christian religious with some classic songs! Press the interactive buttons on the wooden side panel to play different tunes and sing along. Children will be able to recognize popular songs like Michael Row the Boat Ashore, When the Saint Go Marching In, Jesus Loves Me, This Little Light of Mine, and more. Refer to this sturdy sound book with board pages in times of need for blessings, guidance, or any other situation where we may need God's guiding hand. Whether looking for an Easter gift, Christmas books for toddlers, or simply an addition to the family's little library of religious books, your family will definitely want this adorable song book.
Books plays instrumental songs only, no words.
- Explore 10 buttons with different Bible songs to introduce to your baby or toddler to Christian and religious beliefs
- Sturdy and durable board pages withstand traditional wear and tear for little exploring hands reading over and over again
- Read the lyrics and then press the button to play the music and sing along. An icon on each page corresponds with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills. Toddlers and young children will enjoy pressing the buttons and singing along for an interactive religious experience
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills; important to early literacy for babies and developing toddlers
- A great gift for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas books