Kid Storybook Torch
Kid Storybook Torch
The Kids Storybook Torch Mideer delights with 4 Famous Bedtime Stories. It comes with 4 disks and 8 images for each story. The activity helps a lot to gradually wind children down for the day. It features the following tales for children:
“Three Little Pigs”
“The Ugly Duckling”
“The Little Red Riding Hood”
“The Cat and the Fox”
How to operate the flashlight storybook
Dim the lights. Place the disc into the projector, turn on the light, project the image onto a white wall or ceiling and keep rotating the head of the torch, until sharp. Now, let’s tell stories!
Caution: Please, ensure the torch is not pointed into child’s own or anyone’s eyes. Strictly instruct little ones and observe accordingly.
Kids Storybook Torch Mideer is an educational toy
– The technicality of operating such a storybook flashlight is already a good training to improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. While the process may seem easy, in reality preschool children take time (up to a year) to learn how to catch a focus of images, how to properly insert a disk and how to best position the torch onto a wall or ceiling.
– It is an amusing gadget for kids. Children truly have fun, appreciating a projected story, as an occasional alternative to books. Beautiful colourful images create a magical ambiance and ingrain these sweet memorable moments of their childhood.
– This activity provides foundation to improve story telling skills. It delivers a fantastic positive outcome in speech therapy and it works really well to train basics of a foreign language, with some fun. Children are asked to tell stories using pictures. They learn names of different characters, they describe objects, actions, mood and contexts. They expand their vocabulary, thereby fostering language skills.
– Moreover, with the Kids Story Book Torch one learns how to create a narrative. Thinking about a sequence of events awakens imagination and creativity. What is a story line?
– And last but not least the storybook flashlight works as an interactive learning tool to work on self-regulation and concentration abilities.
Idea for a social game with kids
The story torch can successfully entertain a group of kids, even with parents or educators. Each person chooses one picture, makes up 1 sentence and passes the torch to the next player. The next player does exactly the same until the 8th image is reached. And? Have you managed to get a coherent story? It is a lovely learning exercise to foster social skills and teamwork.
To advance the game, add more rules. For example, the first word of each sentence should begin with the next-to-come letter in the alphabet. Or/and before making a new sentence, players could repeat the whole sequence of sentences created earlier. As a result, individuals simultaneously work on their memory skills. Fun and mental workout guaranteed!
Storybook Torch Mideer – cool presents and travel toys
Quite an ideal travel and a gift option! It is light in weight and small in size. Some parents even introduce it during holidays as a busy toy to engage kiddos, in order to get quieter evenings for themselves. ☺️
Such a storybook flashlight is a nice birthday present. Another idea: if an advent calendar is small, one could place only one of the image discs into a compartment as a hint. And then gift the whole set.
Age: 3-7 years
Mideer storybook set includes: 1 torch, 4 sliding story discs with 32 images, 3 x LR44 batteries
Material: manufactured from high-quality ABS, with eco-friendly and non-toxic materials
Product size: 3.5 x 3.5 x 11.8 cm