Market Rattle- Oatmeal
This beautiful handmade minimalist teething rattle ring encourages fine motor development and sensory exploration through different textures of silicone and wood. The wooden rings make a light rattling sound for added fun and stimulation. Great for Montessori or Waldorf-led play.
Dimensions: About 3.5" in diameter
- Nylon cord
- 100% Non-Toxic, BPA Free, Food Grade Silicone Beads
- (FDA Approved, Odorless, Tasteless, Lead/Cadmium/Phthalates/Mercury Free)
- North American sourced natural wood beads and rings
- Wood components have been treated with a Vegan Coconut Oil/Candelilla Wax to extend the life of the product
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap detergent.
- Do NOT put in the dishwasher or freezer. This may damage or crack the wood.
- Maintain wooden components by conditioning them at home with a natural, food grade oil or wax, such as coconut oil, to preserve the finish.
- Dry any metal components (Such as the actual clip) immediately after getting wet to avoid any discoloration.
- Do not sterilize in boiling water, as this can degrade the integrity of the cord.
Recommended for Ages 3 months +
Handmade in New York with FDA Approved and CPSC compliant imported materials.