Organic Elderberry Syrup- 16oz
Organic Elderberry Syrup- 16oz
Our Elderberry Syrup is made in small batches with organic ingredients. We slowly cook each batch for several hours to extract as many nutrients as possible. This makes a very potent, effective syrup. We use filtered Alkaline Water for its ability to hydrate the cells, this helps your body assimilate the nutrients in the syrup quickly.
Our standard recipe syrup is made with: Organic Black Elderberries (sambucas nigra) Purified Alkaline Water Organic Ginger Organic Cinnamon Raw Florida Honey The flavor of our standard recipe syrup is sweet (honey) with a bit of warm spice (cinnamon, ginger, clove). Our syrup can be purchased without honey if you would like to add your own local honey. This is currently available in our 8oz size.
Our Syrup comes in 3 sizes
- 8 oz. Unsweetened/Vegan/Baby Friendly contains 15 adult servings (1 Tbsp.) and 46 child servings (1 tsp.)
- 16 oz. contains 30 adult servings (1 Tbsp.) and 92 child servings (1 tsp.)
- 32 oz. contains 61 adult servings (1 Tbsp.) and 184 child servings (1 tsp.)
Benefits of Elderberry Syrup:
- It supports a healthy immune system and can be taken daily or at the onset of illness.
- Elderberries are full of Antioxidants. We make our syrup fresh daily and bottle in dark glass to preserve the antioxidant properties. These will diminish over time in store-bought clear plastic bottles.
- High in Vitamin C Supports healthy respiratory function. Can help to reduce inflammation in the sinuses.
- Elderberries can help to prevent Allergy symptoms We use local (Orlando, FL) honey in our syrup which also helps with seasonal allergy symptoms.
Suggested Use: To boost the immune system:
- 1 tsp per day for kids 1-10 (not for use in babies under the age of 1)
- 1 Tbsp per day for kids 10-Adults
At the onset of illness:
- 1 tsp every 2-3 hours for kids 1-10
- 1 Tbsp every 2-3 hours for kids 10-Adult
Additional Information: We are proud to have products that are free of preservatives and refined sugars. Our honey is added raw after the syrup has cooled to increase health benefits for this reason, our syrup must be refrigerated. Please refrigerate upon arrival. Properly refrigerated syrup will last in the refrigerator for 3+ months refrigerated and can be frozen for up to a year. Please note freezing the syrup makes it thicker however this does not affect the potency of the syrup. We recommend freezing into smaller portions like a silicone ice cube tray.
Please check with your Dr. before using if you are pregnant or have an Autoimmune Condition.
Please shake well before each use
Local Pickup is available in Winter Springs, FL. Choose local pickup option at checkout.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not meant to treat or cure illness or disease. The dosage listed is a suggestion.
Elderberry Syrup with honey is not for babies under the age of 1.
- Made with Organic Ingredients and Raw Wildflower Honey
- Packaged in glass to retain antioxidants and to avoid plastic leaching
- We make our syrup fresh daily in our commercial facility in Orlando, FL
- High in Antioxidants, Vitamin C and Fiber
- Boosts the immune system naturally
- Can cut cold or flu duration by up to 4 days