ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA FACIAL SCULPTING TOOL
The Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool works to move lymphatic fluid and flush out toxins by breaking down hardness in facial muscles helping to increase blood flow.
Series: Skin Tools
Benefit: Lymphatic Drainage
This Traditional Chinese Medicinal skincare tool reduces puffiness and adds energy. Apply our Face Oil and follow our one-minute massage, helping skin to feel lifted and brighter.
Pro Tip! Keep it in the fridge for a cooling effect. Use along the neck and down the shoulders for muscle release
Made of rose quartz crystal aka the stone of love. Perfect for self-care, it has calming properties and aids meditation + inner relaxation
Tool Care: We recommend wiping your Gua Sha with a damp cloth after use
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage
- Release Muscle Tension
- Reduces Puffiness
Skin Type: All
How Often: Every night
- Step 1 - Start with forehead. Glide tool in upward motion from the eyebrows to hairline.
- Step 2 - Next move to cheeks & glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Step 3 - Move to the under-eye area with light pressure glide from the inner corner under brow towards the temple. Repeat.
- Step 4 - Lastly, take tool on the jawline from the chin and glide up to the ear. Gently massage the tool at the end to help release any jaw tension.
- These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!
Pronounced Gwa Sa, this scraping tool is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) healing modality that can be used for both body and face work. A tool we curated to use with our skincare, its origins trace back thousands of years. We honor the history behind it and we hope that everyone who finds the Midnight Paloma Gua Sha tool will appreciate the history and traditions behind this folk medicine practice too.